- Our Services
- Malaysia Community Care Foundation ( MCCF ) Autorised Agent in Johor
- Welfare Card & Work Permit Application
If you have any further queries in respect of the certification process, please contact us.
协助技术行业的雇主及员工，申请大马技术认证（Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia），提升企业形象及员工素质。
注册工作 . 审核文件 . 培训辅导 . 面试准备 . 安排官员
大马技术文凭的学生有资格申请政府贷学金，如技能发展基金或称为PerbadananTabung Pembangunan Kemahiran（PTPK）。
The Malaysian Skills Certification System is a skills and work-based certification system in Malaysia that is achieved through assessment and training. Candidates can receive Malaysian Skills award if they meet the requirements of the National Occupational Skills Standard developed and regulated by the Department of Skills Development (formerly known as the National Vocational Training Council).
It is conferred as a formal recognised certificate to individuals who has shown capabilities that acquired or practised with competencies to do a task or work, which usually in the form of basic vocational skills. The criteria and standards of the Malaysian Skills Certification System are articulated with higher level qualifications to enable holders to progress from the level of semi skills, to skilled production, right up to supervisory, executive and managerial functions.
Entry Requirements for the Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Courses
• PMR/ SPM/ UEC Certificate holders for Malaysian candidates.
• Have gone through PMR even if failed all subjects or minimum aged 16.
Financial Aid from Government for Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Courses
• 100% full loan through the PerbadananTabung Pembangunan Kemahiran (PTPK)*
• PTPK also provides a monthly allowance of RM300*
- Consultancy for Reflexology Association of Malaysia - Sijil Kemahiran Refleksologi (SKM) Applikasi
- Consultancy for Applying SKM for Hair, Beauty, Urut, Reflexology, Spa, Aroma Therapy etc